HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

how to use web cam in yahoo messenger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ATTRACT|VE
Level 10 Newbie

PostSubject: how to use web cam in yahoo messenger   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 am

Double click "Yahoo! Messenger" on your desktop to launch it. Type in your user name and password, and click "OK." When the messenger window opens up, click 'Messenger" at the top menu then click "Preferences." Click "Webcam" to adjust your quality broadcast settings. Click "Always Ask My Permission to View My Webcam" so you have control of who views your webcam. Click "OK" to change your settings.

To start a webcam conversation, click "Messenger" then select "My Webcam." Your camera is detected, and the video window opens up. Another way to start a webcam conversation is to click "Actions" on the menu, then click "View Webcam." Select the person's contact that you want to view his webcam, then click "OK." You can also click 'Actions" then select "Call Computer." Select the contact, then click "OK."

Highlight your contact on the contacts section, Click "Action," then select "Invite to View My Webcam" for people to see your webcam.
To view who's watching your webcam, click "Actions" then click "Who's Viewing My Webcam."

Modify the contrast and brightness by clicking "Messenger," then click "Preferences." Select "Webcam," then click on "Camera Settings." Adjust to your desired settings, then click "OK."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GG.ShaheeR
Level 191 SeniorModerator
Level 191 SeniorModerator

PostSubject: Re: how to use web cam in yahoo messenger   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am

Good Guide buT Maybe with Some Screenshots itd Be Perfect Ill see if i Can Get some Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin

PostSubject: Re: how to use web cam in yahoo messenger   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:02 pm

yeah agree with shaheer btw nice keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to use web cam in yahoo messenger   Today at 3:12 am

Back to top Go down

how to use web cam in yahoo messenger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1