Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P|c00000000kprO
Level 10 Newbie

INFORMATION ABOUT CAM.. Empty
PostSubject: INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..   INFORMATION ABOUT CAM.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 pm

A cam, homecam, or Webcam is a video camera, usually attached directly to a computer, whose current or latest image is requestable from a Web site. A live cam is one that is continually providing new images that are transmitted in rapid succession or, in some cases, in streaming video. Sites with live cams sometimes embed them as Java applets in Web pages. Cams have caught on; there are now (we estimate) several thousand sites with cams. The first cams were positioned mainly on fish tanks and coffee machines. Many of today's live cams are on sex-oriented sites. For travel promotion, traffic information, and the remote visualization of any ongoing event that's interesting, webcams seem like an exciting possibility that will become more common as users get access to more bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..   INFORMATION ABOUT CAM.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

nice share
Back to top Go down
L3THAL_W3AP0N
Level 10 Newbie

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..   INFORMATION ABOUT CAM.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 am

gud share
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..   INFORMATION ABOUT CAM.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION ABOUT CAM..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garena Gamerz :: Garena Gamerz Lounge :: Computers and Technology-
Jump to: