Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some CS 1.6 Commands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

Some CS 1.6 Commands  Empty
PostSubject: Some CS 1.6 Commands     Some CS 1.6 Commands  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 pm

I made this thread to help people with d commands in CS.Many people spam main chat to solve der problem which can be solved by only typing a command or two in console.So m listing some commands :-

cl_forwardspeed -It sets the forwardspeed .If it is different 4m sidespeed den we cant move diagnol.
cl_sidespeed - It sets the sidespeed .It equal to that of forwardspeed by default.
cl_backspeed - It sets the backwardspeec .It is equal to forwardspeed by default.
cl_dynamiccrosshair - It is used to set the value of dynamic crosshair (cl_dynamiccrosshair 1)
cl_crosshair_color - It is used to change the colour of the crosshair for eg. cl_crosshair_color 255. this wills et the crosshair colour to red
cl_crosshair_size - It is used to size the crosshair (auto-size ,small etc.)
cl_crosshair_translucent - It is used to make the crosshair translucent (if the value is 1)
hud_fastswitch - This command is used to switch 2 weapons fast . for eg. if v press '2' it iwll directly switch to d secondary weaponm without our click
hud_saytext - This is used to allow or off chat in d game (if value=0 no chat , value=1 chat on)

Most of the above things can be done in options
Hope these commands ar
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: Some CS 1.6 Commands     Some CS 1.6 Commands  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm

very usefull thread for CS players
Back to top Go down
GG.ShaheeR
Level 191 SeniorModerator
Level 191 SeniorModerator
GG.ShaheeR

PostSubject: Re: Some CS 1.6 Commands     Some CS 1.6 Commands  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm

ANd here Are Some Server Commands

SV_Restart 1 (restarts the server)
mp_freezetime 0 (Removes The time in Which yu cannot move only buy at the start of the round)
mp_startmoney 1800 (increases starting money to 1800 yu can put whatever number yu want from 0 to 16000)
mp_c4timer 35 (the bomb will detonate after 35 seconds)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some CS 1.6 Commands     Some CS 1.6 Commands  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some CS 1.6 Commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garena Gamerz :: Garena Gamerz Lounge :: Garena Gamerz Game Discussion :: Counter Strike-
Jump to: