Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pakistan, England second Test today !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

Pakistan, England second Test today ! Empty
PostSubject: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

BIRMINGHAM: Pakistan has dropped wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal and brought in uncapped Zulqarnain Haider in his place for the second Test, while spinner Saeed Ajmal replaces Danish Kaneria.

Experienced batsman Mohammad Yousuf will not play in the Test against England due to jetlag.

Yousuf, Pakistan`s third-highest scoring Test batsman and highest of the current squad, arrived in Birmingham less than a day before start of the five-day Test match at Edgbaston.

"Yousuf has not been picked for the Test as he has just reached Birmingham after a long flight from Karachi," team manager Yawar Saeed said.

"The tour selectors felt it would be better if Yousuf had time to adjust to the conditions and also play in the tour match before the third Test."

Former captain Yousuf was drafted into the squad on Sunday, despite having been banned by the Pakistan Cricket Board, after his country`s crushing 354-run first test defeat when it was bowled out for its lowest-ever Test total against England of 80.

Yousuf had earlier said he did not expect to be thrust straight into the side.

"I think it would be difficult not just for me, but for any player in the world to just arrive and tomorrow play cricket," he said.

"It`s not good for the team if I am a little bit... [tired]. I think I need another three or four days of practise and a little bit of training and play the next Test.

"I only arrived at three `o` clock and to play less than 20 hours later and adjust to the time difference as well is very difficult," he added.

The 35-year-old has played 88 Tests and averaged 53 and 70 in his 12 Tests against England, but he did not think past experience was enough to rely on in getting him through the match.

"Every Test match is a new game and although I have experience, I have to give respect to England and to my team-mates," he said.

Pakistan: Salman Butt (c), Imran Farhat, Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Zulqarnain Haider, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Aamer, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal.

End.
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net
Darkxlegion
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Darkxlegion

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 pm

WoW nyc share fareed GJ keep it up : P
Back to top Go down
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 pm

ty Razz
Back to top Go down
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm

i dont like cricket Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am

lol y >>?
Back to top Go down
M|c0000fffforph
Level 50 Junior Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 am

PAKISTAN BOWLED OUT at 77 had hai noobness ki Sad
Back to top Go down
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:25 am

haan yar @
Back to top Go down
[GG.]3viL!
Level 10 Newbie
[GG.]3viL!

PostSubject: REply   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 am

NOObness KI to had sirf pakistani CRIcket TEam pr shoro or UN PR khatam Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
M|c0000fffforph
Level 50 Junior Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 am

Well congratulations Pakistan Lost again Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 pm

sad lose No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan, England second Test today !   Pakistan, England second Test today ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pakistan, England second Test today !
Page 1 of 1