Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GG.]ProX-.-
Level 10 Newbie
[GG.]ProX-.-

Promotion Request Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Request   Promotion Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Your Full name: [GG.]ProX-.-
Your age: 19
Nationality-Habitancy place: Pakistan,Islamabad
Time Zone: GMT
Your skills on designing and programming (if any) : iam learning web designing and i am also making an antivirus program with a bunch of my school friends.

Your Experience(S): I am 190 moderater in garena forums & also moderater on other sites like dota utilities e.t.c I was a clan mod and a 190 Mod on garena fps forums too!

iam very active at Garena forums u can check my activities in my section and in others too. I have been using forums for the last 8 years and have been enjoying every minute of it.

Online Contact: gg.prox (skype id ) : Email address: gg.prox@live.com alternate Email : bilal_sohail93@hotmail.com

Reasons to join gg forums staff: I love this forums and i like to get the authority to work hard for this forums as its totaly new so i will make it much active just grant me the authority nd see the progress:) to make it very famous and active forum and client through out whole world as Garena is .
Section Applying for: Pakistan section and Report abuse section.
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net/
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

Promotion Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Request   Promotion Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

congratz gg prox u have been promoted too lvl 189 trial moderator
be active and do ur best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net

Promotion Request
Page 1 of 1