Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobile Phones[Reviews]

Go down 
+3
Darkxlegion
GG.sHaH
GG.ShaheeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GG.ShaheeR
Level 191 SeniorModerator
GG.ShaheeR

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 pm

HTC Wildfire

Mobile Phones[Reviews] 78101aMobile Phones[Reviews] 78102b

Nowadays, staying in touch means more than making a call. The HTC Wildfire gives you instant access to Facebook and Twitter and helps you keep up-to-date with the things that matter, like where the party is this weekend.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Foursquare
Foursquare
Uncover new ways that you & your friends can explore your city. Earn points & unlock badges for discovering new things. Available for download for Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] What-the-doodle
What the Doodle
The addictive social, multiplayer drawing game where you pit your artistic skills against the rest of the world. Available for download on Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Theme2
Time to play
Games come alive on the HTC Wildfire. Our built-in G-Sensor lets you tilt the phone to control the game, adding a fresh dimension to how you interact with what is happening on screen. Plus, there are hundreds of classic and new games available for download on Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] World-attack
Abduction
Tilt your way up to space and try to catch the aliens that have abducted your friends, collecting surprises and power-ups as you go. Available for download at Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Teeter
Teeter
Hugely addictive and realistic update on the classic labirinth game which moves and feels like the real thing.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Theme3
Dancing in the street
Looking for an easy and intuitive music player? The HTC Wildfire has got it covered. Flip through your full collection of CDs and downloads stored on the micro SD card. Or visit Android Market for the latest music apps like Last.fm and Spotify.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Youtube
YouTube
Catch up with all the latest music videos on YouTube. Or if you've starred in your own, share it with your friends.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Shazam
Shazam
Hold your phone up to a song you do not know, switch on Shazam and get the lowdown straight to your phone simple. Available for download at Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Theme4
Shoot from the hip
Cameras are a pocket essential these days. And with 5-megapixels, auto focus and video capture you won miss that perfect shot. Plus you can add effects, geotag and post your photos instantly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Picsay
Picsay
Spice up your photos with text balloons, stickers and special effects and send a fun, personalized message to your friends. Available for download at Android Market.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] Theme5
A bit of local knowledge

Know what the locals know, when you're traveling away from home. Search Google Maps to find what you need. Find your way around with turn-by-turn navigation and find friends close to you with Google Latitude.

Frequency Band 850/900/1800/1900
Color Display Yes
Resolution 240 x 320
Touch Screen Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Camera Phone Yes
Camera Pixel 5.0
Camera Flash Yes
Dual Camera No
Video Recorder Yes
FM Radio Yes
MP3 Player Yes
MMS Yes
Web Browser Yes
3G Yes
GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Handsfree Speaker Yes
Internal Memory 384 MB
Expandable Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
WLAN/ Wi-Fi Yes
GPS Yes
Full Keyboard No
USB Yes
Infrared No
Talk Time 7 h 20 min
Standby Time Up to 480 h
Dimension 106.8 x 60.4 x 12 mm
Weight 118 g
Back to top Go down
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

nice share keep posting
Back to top Go down
Darkxlegion
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Darkxlegion

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 am

nyc mobiless btw ty for sharing
Back to top Go down
N()MeRcY
Level 10 Newbie
N()MeRcY

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 am

lol nice dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutearningdollar.blogspot.com/
GG.ShaheeR
GG.ShaheeR

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 am

Motorola Droid 2 (Verizon Wireless)

DESIGN:9.0/10
FEATURES:8.0/10
PERFORMANCE:8.0/10
The good: The Motorola Droid 2 sports a sleeker look and an improved keyboard. The smartphone also features a faster processor, double the RAM of the original Droid, and ships with Android 2.2.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] 34147059_PALM_440x330

The bad: The Droid 2 doesn't have a front-facing camera and Android 2.2's new camera interface. It lacks HDMI port. Though the keyboard is better, keys are a bit stiff to press.

The bottom line: The Motorola Droid 2 offers a number of improvements that make it a worthy upgrade from the Droid and certainly a top choice for those who want a smartphone with a physical keyboard.

Mobile Phones[Reviews] 34147059_BTNS_440x330
Back to top Go down
[GG.]3viL!
Level 10 Newbie
[GG.]3viL!

PostSubject: reply   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 am

Nyc share KEEP IT UP ..... CLOSed
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
shazee
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
shazee

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 am

Opened

i dont think you can handle this job properly evil
he is sharing reviews why did you closed it

first and final warning , goodluck
Back to top Go down
L3THAL_W3AP0N
Level 10 Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 am

nice cell phones...ty for the share
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phones[Reviews]   Mobile Phones[Reviews] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Phones[Reviews]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garena Gamerz :: Garena Gamerz Lounge :: Computers and Technology-
Jump to: