Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits   Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Justin Bieber has toppled Lady Gaga for having the most hits on video sharing website, YouTube.

The One Time star's video for single Baby featuring Ludicris has more than 250 million hits, putting Lady Gaga's Bad Romance into second place with 247.6 million views.

Of this landmark victory, Justin tweeted: "I just need to say that @ladygaga is an incredible artist who have great respect for. And her vid is incredible.

"Thank you all for caring. Just want you to know I care too and I'm just a normal kid. Thanks."

We're not sure if the singer will get any congratulations today as his army of fans are staging their prank of the day – an attempt to not tweet the singer at all... Have they got the will power? We'll soon find out!
Back to top Go down
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits   Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 pm

lol nic3 shar3 !
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net
M|c0000fffforph
Level 50 Junior Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits   Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 am

ty
Back to top Go down
Darkxlegion
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Darkxlegion

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits   Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 am

thnx 4 sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits   Justin Bieber Beats Lady Gaga's YouTube Hits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1