Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GG.]3viL!
Level 10 Newbie
[GG.]3viL!

SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... Empty
PostSubject: SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......   SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

How to Master Life Though shrouded in mystery, down through the ages a select few have known “The Secret” to life mastery. By the early twentieth century, one man of science had put his finger squarely on it. But that man, Thomas Troward, wrote it down in a way that made it accessible only to those willing to struggle with the scientific jargon of the era. Now that jargon has been decoded by Stephen Hawley Martin and transformed into plain English, making the science behind “The Secret” available to all.

The works in this book arm readers with the knowledge to fully transform their lives. The techniques can be used to land the perfect job, meet the right mate, conceive the perfect child, and more. Scientifically-based answers are given to such questions as why and how we wittingly or unwittingly create the circumstances of our lives, and why what we dwell on and fear is likely to happen.

How to Master Life is meant for all who would ascend to the abundant life they have the courage to imagine.

A few individuals down through the ages have known and kept “The Secret” – as it has become known today due to the popular book and movie of that name. A sect of Jews with a bent toward the mystical called the Essenes, who lived in the Middle East from the second century before the current era through the first century, are thought by some scholars to have taught it to Jesus of Nazareth when he was a boy. Though some Christians may not be aware of it, Jesus preached “The Secret” openly – “All things are possible for him who believes” – and he practiced it as expertly as anyone before or since if the miracles recounted in the New Testament are even partially true.

Tradition holds that the Rosicrucian Order passed down “The Secret,” also known as the law of attraction, from the time of ancient Egypt to the present day. In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, “The Secret” became fairly widely known because of the New Thought Movement that flourished in American and England. The problem for many people, then and now, is internalizing “The Secret” and putting it into practice. They have difficulty believing the law actually works. Doubt, of course, negates the effects of attempts to use the law, and doubters receive what they believe they will receive – limited or no results. It seems logical, then, that if how the law works could be explained scientifically – if the mechanics could be determined and revealed – doubts would vanish and results would materialize.

That is the purpose of this book.

To this end, a leader of New Thought named Thomas Troward developed a fascinating and what I believe to be an accurate scientific hypothesis to explain it. Troward presented this at Queens Gate in Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1904, in a series called “The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science.” Unfortunately, Troward wrote and spoke in the stilted scientific jargon of his day, which made the theory difficult if not impossible for all but the most learned individuals to understand. This has been remedied by the plain English translation of Troward’s lectures to be find in this book.

Although Troward’s theory is supported by the findings of quantum physics, as will be explained in the Afterword, “The Secret” went underground in the mid to latter part of the twentieth century, largely due I believe to a path of thought taken by the life sciences. This, too, will be discussed.

The wisdom and knowledge of another genius who lived and wrote at the dawn of the twentieth century will be found following Troward’s Lectures. It is the magnum opus of Richard Allen, also a leader of the New Thought Movement of a century ago called, As a Man Thinketh. This short treatise brings Troward’s theory to life by showing how the law manifests in daily life. Each of these two men produced what in my opinion is a tour de force of thought and instruction on how we humans can take hold of our lives and steer them where we wish.

Once you have read these masterpieces I believe you will agree it’s not too much to say that the knowledge contained in this volume can propel virtually any mentally healthy person, yourself included, to a state not yet achieved by 99.9 percent of the population of this planet. That state is one sought by mental alchemists of every generation and is commonly known as “Mastery of Life.”

Troward labeled his field of study “Mental Science,” and he approached it steadfastly from a scientific point of view. No doubt he realized his subject bordered on theology and religion and he took pains not to cross the line. Later generations of scientists have not been so intrepid. After reading Troward’s work I think you will agree that modern “Mental Science,” the closest thing to which is psychology, does not come close to revealing the secrets Troward lays bear. He set forth fearlessly to answer questions that baffle many scientists today, and he does so quite convincingly.

For example, what is behind the effectiveness of placebos? The placebo effect has been demonstrated time and again in double-blind scientific tests so much so that the phenomenon of patients feeling better after taking inert pills is seen throughout the field of medicine. One report says that after thousands of studies, hundreds of millions of prescriptions and tens of billions of dollars in sales, sugar pills are as effective at treating depression as antidepressants such as Prozac, Paxil and Zoloft. What’s more, placebos bring about profound changes in the same areas of the brain these medicines are said to affect – according to this research. For anyone who may have been in doubt or who thought otherwise, this proves that thoughts and beliefs can and do produce physical changes in our bodies.

In addition, the same research reports that placebos often outperform the medicines they’re up against. For example, in a trial conducted in April, 2002, comparing the herbal remedy St. John’s wort to Zoloft, St. John’s wort fully cured 24 percent of the depressed people who received it. Zoloft cured 25 percent. But the placebo fully cured 32 percent.

Taking what one believes to be real medicine sets up the expectation of results, and what a person believes will happen usually does happen. It’s been confirmed, for example, that in cultures where belief exists in voodoo or magic, people will actually die after being cursed by a shaman. Such a curse has no power on an outsider who doesn’t believe. The expectation causes the result. If you’ve read my novel, In My Father’s House, you know I used this phenomenon as a major factor in the plot.

No doubt if Thomas Troward were alive today he’d shrug his shoulders and shake his head, and say something like, “You twenty-first century moderns most surely have lost ground in your knowledge of mental science. The explanation is clear. When thought combined with intention and belief is held in the mind, what else would you expect? Of course placebos work when people think they will. Of course someone who believes he is going to die when cursed will die when cursed.”

Read on. After your time with Troward and Allen I’ll return to share the findings of a quantum physics experiment that support what they have to say.

The problem for many, then and now, is internalizing the secret and putting it into practice. They have difficulty believing the law actually works. Doubt, of course, negates the effects of attempts to use the law, and doubters receive what they believe they will receive – limited or no results. It seems logical, then, that if how the law works could be explained scientifically – if the mechanics could be determined and revealed – doubts would vanish and results would materialize.

That is the purpose of this book. It presents the science behind the secret in a clear and compelling way. Once a person knows the why and how of the Law of Attraction, belief need no longer be a matter of faith. Like gravity or magnetism, it will be accepted as fact. This is what makes this book so important and a must-read for anyone who would seek to master life.
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......   SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm

nice share keep it up
Back to top Go down
[GG.]3viL!
Level 10 Newbie
[GG.]3viL!

PostSubject: reply   SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 am

thanx Bro Smile IAM back AFter 2 weeks Razz Now watch IAM ACTive IN forums Smile AND make Threads
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
GG.sHaH
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
Level 199 LeagueAdmin
GG.sHaH

PostSubject: Re: SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......   SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am

also invite ur frnds to make forums active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......   SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOme Secret EXperiMEnts OF scIEnce.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garena Gamerz :: Garena Gamerz Lounge :: Science and Knowledge-
Jump to: