Garena Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Garena] Connecting World Gamerz !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GG.ShaheeR
Level 191 SeniorModerator
Level 191 SeniorModerator
GG.ShaheeR

HoN [Heroes Of New Earth] Empty
PostSubject: HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]   HoN [Heroes Of New Earth] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 am

Heroes of Newerth, or "HoN", is an action real-time strategy video game published and developed by S2 Games based on the Warcraft III scenario Defense of the Ancients[2]. HoN, like Defense of the Ancients, is recognized as a competitive game and tournaments with money prizes were held and still are being organized for it.

Gameplay is Nearly The same As DoTA.

New features: he additions that differentiate Heroes of Newerth from Defense of the Ancients are features independent from game play; such as tracking of individual statistics, in-game VOIP, GUI-streamlined hero selection (draft mode, etc), match making, and chat features such as player banlists (with reason). Post-game MVP awards are upcoming but not currently implemented.

The game also uses S2 Games' proprietary K2 Engine, and a client-server model similar to that used in many modern multiplayer games.[6]. This differs from the peer-to-peer networking model used for Warcraft 3 which can cause network connectivity issues for all players when one player has issues.

Several features added via updates include a Hero Compendium (a list of the heroes in the game with detailed statistics about them), the ability to set a "following" trait on a friend which makes you join/leave the games that friend joins (similar to the "party" feature in other games), and an in-game ladder system.

The Greatest thing About this game is That its Backed up By The Developer Who is not Blizzard. And updates Are Very Frequent And Most Of The Heroes Are New. It Will be Released in Garena SOon. Would Yu Guyz like Me TO update you On iT??
Back to top Go down
^Fareed^
Level 200 SuperAdmin
Level 200 SuperAdmin
^Fareed^

PostSubject: Re: HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]   HoN [Heroes Of New Earth] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 am

gj shaheer !!
Back to top Go down
https://gg-forum.forumotion.net
L3THAL_W3AP0N
Level 10 Newbie

PostSubject: Re: HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]   HoN [Heroes Of New Earth] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

nice share
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]   HoN [Heroes Of New Earth] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoN [Heroes Of New Earth]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garena Gamerz :: Garena Gamerz Lounge :: Garena Gamerz Game Discussion :: Warcraft RPG-
Jump to: